Jun 29, 2008


the two living breathing homeless shelters at 6 months old, courtesy of my roommate's cell phone

the two fully operational flea-processing corporation's - fully grown

some time in june, 2008
i am totally flea-bitten. last night i slept with a back scratcher. my body is a red mark, puncutated by bouts of nomadic, intense, itching. this is the God's honest truth: maui never brought this plague upon me, not even once. the two pusses above are running a shelter for homeless fleas. they've been de-flead once already without benefit. i'm becoming annoyed...and i think i've contracted a tropical disease.

the lackadaisical attitude of the fluffy one of the two pictured above isn't helping. plus, the other night while stalking a flying thing flittering around just outside my bedroom window, he decided to throw himself into the screen, breaking it and the frame apart - so now mosquitos are making their way toward my reading light.

3 nuzzles:

Galatea said...

Oy fleas! What a friggin' nightmare. I hope by now the fleas have fled, and you are free of bites.

But I must say The Boys look happy. What great positioning they have with one another in the "fully grown" photo.

gap said...

the fleas seem to have died down a bit.

yes they are happy, especially the fluffy one. i give him tons of attention and he chases me around meowing and purring and loves to sleep on me. the other one is just as sweet, but very very loud and talkative and disturbed. one day i want to adopt them both, get harry and live furrily ever after.

gap said...

he lives

Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger